Wednesday, December 28, 2005

The Power of Negative Thinking

Let me paint the scenario for ya':

On my way to do some errands, Walgreens first... and thinking while I was driving. I'm not sure what got my mind onto the topic, but I was mentally whining that I hadn't been asked out in, well, let's just say a very long time (because I can't count that high). I told myself to quit bitching and headed into Walgreens.

Within 5 minutes I found myself in the rather unexpected situation of getting checked out by one of the clerks, and then getting hit on by a customer named "Kenny". Admittedly, I got the impression that putting the moves on women at Walgreens isn't unusual for Kenny, and I ran away as quickly as I could without seeming rude... but still... it's kinda funny timing, eh?

Must be the new lipstick. Or, that negative thinking.

Hmmm, what should I whine about next?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home