Saturday, December 10, 2005

starting over...

A month or two ago, I started a blog here. The articles were usually on the long side, and I eventually went back and deleted them all. Got all self-conscious and shit. Plus, I was setting a trend for posts that would just take too freaking long. I've got more entertaining and easier ways to waste time. Don't you? I mean really, what are you doing here? Well, I'm not one to question your choices, so read on, My Darling Reader.

So here is the new and not necessarily improved version. I'm just going to put up little snippets now and then when they occur to me, or when I'm avoiding working on something that actually is productive. As in, "pays the rent" or "keeps stress at bay" productive. You know the kind.

(No doubt I'll eventually revert to the old more verbose style... I just can't help myself! Some people are big on the blah blah blah, that's just the way it is.)

Enjoy! Or don't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home