Friday, December 30, 2005

TIP: Un-stale crackers

Don't throw out those crackers just cuz you forgot to close the bag last night and now they seem kinda stale.

Because I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow (technically Sunday) I'm doing the "eat whatever you can find/avoid buying new groceries" thing. You know what I mean- who wants to buy a bag of lettuce if you're going to get back home only to discover it has morphed into something that looks like it came out of the Green Giant's ass after a bout with lactose intolerance?

So, one of my Najjie Tips just occurred to me.


HOW TO UNSTALE STALE CRACKERS:

Pop 'em into the oven at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes. Take them out, let 'em cool, and they'll be fresh-n-crispy just like a brand stinkin' new box.

Oink!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home